Saturday 13 January 2007

I wanted "Got The Runs?", but oh well.

So, looks like I've started a fitness blog. That little animated jackass of a paperclip in MS Word even popped up and asked me if I'd like help writing it. Okay, I made that last bit up. I'm hoping this blog will help to further inspire me - and maybe anyone else who happens to stumble across it - to stick to my fitness and health regimen. There's nothing hardcore about it; I'm simply jogging a few laps of our local football ground every morning with my girlfriend, and cutting as much junk food and drinks out of my diet. That means results will come slower than a hardcore diet and fitness regimen, but it's a good permanent lifestyle change and it should mean that everything will fall into place on its own.

I'll post a more in-depth entry very soon!

No comments: