Tuesday 16 January 2007

A sample

Today's eating...

Brekky: Big bowl of Nutri-Grain and Skinny Milk (About 400-500 calories)

Nutri-Grain's about 100 calories per cup, and I probably have 3 cups in my bowl.

Skinny Milk is surprisingly calorific! About 100 calories per 250ml. I have about 400ml in my bowl, maybe a bit less.

Lunch: Two toasted sandwiches. Wholewheat bread, two slices of tomato on each sandwich, 1 slice of light cheese on each, and - my guilty pleasure that I need to cut down on - a bit of light mayonnaise. (About 400-550 calories all up)

Wholewheat bread is about 300 calories for 4 slices.

Light cheese is about 100 calories for two slices, maybe a bit less.

The 4 slices of tomato would be lucky to be more than 25 calories.

The mayonnaise is 60 calories for 2 sandwiches, roughly. 100 calories at most.

--------

So! Right now, by lunchtime, I'm about 1000 calories under what I could technically be eating, and I feel fine. Not hungry in the slightest. This means I can snack a little bit here and there later in the day, and a light dinner to top it off (could have more, but it being night, I wouldn't want to consume energy that would be going to waste).

Sweet!

No comments: